You have made one of the hardest decisions in your life. You know that you need to get help with your drug addiction. You are tired of facing this struggle all alone. You want help from a drug treatment center to help you to get on the path to a drug-free future. There is only one problem. Every treatment center you have contacted has had a waiting list. Now that more people have insurance coverage due to the Affordable Care Act, more people are seeking treatment. You want to write a new chapter in your life too, but feel like doors are slamming in your face.
Do Not Give Up!
The most important thing you need to remember is you can’t give up. Accepting that you are a victim of addiction and that you need to change your life is a major step forward. That alone is helping you to make progress. While you wait for admission into a drug treatment center, consider the following action plan:
- Talk to your physician to find out about options that can help you at home
- Find out if you can enter a detox plan to kick start your recovery
- Join a support group to join others on the road to addiction recovery
- Consider outpatient or day treatment services
- Distance yourself from negative influences
- Surround yourself with family and friends who want to help you to recover
- Embrace physical activity on a daily basis as an effective way to deal with stress
- Eat healthy foods that will nourish your body and mind as you eliminate the source of your addiction from your life
As you prepare for your entry into drug treatment, contact our customer service team. We can answer your questions about our program and help you to begin the admission process. We’ll advise you about a waiting list, your options for care if there is, and what type of services are included in our facility. We want to be a part of your recovery plan. Don’t allow anything to be a barrier to your success. We are here for you to help you to overcome addiction with a team of professionals who can offer you effective solutions. Call Seacrest Recovery Center today 833-846-5669