Does a recovery center offer both inpatient and outpatient services? Yes, many excellent recovery centers offer both options in treatment styles to assist their adult clients who want to get off drugs or stop drinking.
More about Inpatient vs. Outpatient Recovery Centers
Outpatient recovery allows its clients to live at home, attend school and stay with their families while they go to treatment. People who go to outpatient therapy tend to have issues such as:
When deciding between inpatient and outpatient treatment, it is important to ask yourself these questions regarding outpatient rehab:
• Will I be able to avoid or resist daily triggers and temptations?
• Will daily stressors prevent me from learning and growing in rehab?
• Will my friends or environment tempt me back into drug use or abuse?
• Have I experienced success when I previously quit using?
• How physically addicted am I?
• Am I likely to become violently ill when I physically withdraw from my drug of choice?
• Will inpatient rehab help me feel more relief, security, and safety for addressing my issues head-on for my best chance of recovery?
You’ll spend about ten hours per week in intensive groups working on your addiction issues and related subjects. Most people attend outpatient rehab for about four months before moving on to the next phase of their life. In many cases, family therapy gets included in outpatient treatment to build and educate everyone involved in your life. If you won’t become very ill when you quit using drugs or drinking, and if you have a supportive family or friends, you can safely consider outpatient treatment for your addiction.
Inpatient Recovery Centers
People who live at recovery centers get specialized treatment available to them 24 hours per day, every day of the week. Medical help remains available until your medications get regulated. You’ll have access to individual groups, group therapy, and access to a variety of types of therapy throughout the day. Best of all, you’ll have support for cravings and triggers, and be given skills to help you learn to live a sober life.
Or contact us and tell us about your situation. We can help you decide which type of treatment program will best work for you. Contact us today for more evaluation and more information on which type of recovery center should work best for your situation. Call us at 833-846-5669 today.